Registrants will enjoy on-demand access to all NAHQ next sessions and content through December 31, 2023, allowing you ample time to consume – or re-watch – all sessions and content, ensuring you can fully absorb all the key concepts shared.
Calling All CPHQs – NAHQ next Offers 35+ Hours of C.E.
NAHQ next is the most cost-effective and efficient way for CPHQs to earn all continuing education (C.E.) hours required for recertification. More than 35 hours of C.E. are available through the conference in 2023. Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) and ACHE Qualified Education Hours are also awarded pending approval.
*The amount of available CE hours may change pending the final NAHQ next schedule.
Access the Evaluation
- Log into your NAHQ account.
- Once logged in, click My Account
- Click My Learning
- Click My Events
- Find the event (either Live NAHQ next or NAHQ next On-Demand)
- Click Claim Session under the event title.
- On the next page you will click Add for any session you viewed to access the session’s survey.
- DO NOT submit the overall event survey until you have added and reviewed all your attended sessions. Once the overall event survey is completed, you will not be able to access the session reviews.
- Once the survey is completed, you will receive CE for the session.
- If you are applying this activity to your recertification, it may take up to an hour for your information to appear within your recertification record.